- Settlement in a Trucking Accident: In the early morning hours on the interstate, an 18 wheeler lost two wheels that flew across the median and hit my client’s car. He suffered severe injuries that left him in a coma for three months and later in need of lifetime medical care. Lots of finger pointing occurred among the many defendants, each one blaming the other. Several weeks before the trial was set to begin a $4 Million settlement was reached with the assistance of a mediator.
- Settlement for Injuries Resulting from a Dump Truck Accident: A $1.25 million settlement was reached just before trial against a construction company and its employee. During trial preparation it was discovered that the dump truck driver had been “Doctor Shopping” for narcotics, getting multiple pain medication prescriptions prior to the wreck. Although the driver denied being under the influence at the time of the collision his erratic driving was seen by numerous witnesses that were interviewed. This discovery led to the increased settlement value.
- Settlement for Catastrophic Injuries Sustained from a Falling Tree: Construction site injuries occur too often. A settlement was reached at mediation for a man who suffered a severe head injury from a falling tree negligently hit by a co-worker on a Bobcat.
- Settlement After a Car Accident: An out of court settlement was obtained for a lady who suffered a fractured neck when a company truck rear-ended our client’s car. While the case was pending it was discovered that the company had been warned repeatedly by its employees to repair the brakes.
- Settlement After a Car Accident: Our clients received this settlement after being hit by a car dealership vehicle that was traveling at a high rate of speed on the interstate.
Call us today to see what we can do for you!
I prayed for help & the Lord sent me Jeff
A year ago I had a terrible multi car accident. Being a fairly intelligent individual, I decided to settle my insurance claim on my own. I gathered all the information from the other drivers on the scene. I gave the police report with the other drivers. I even contacted the other party's insurance company and my own. I was optimistic (because I was not at fault) I'd get quick responses to my claim and medical needs. Unfortunately, I had not idea what was in store. My nor the other insurance companies were will to work with me at all. Plus the police report incorrectly identified me as the cause of the accident! I needed real help and medical attention. Through searching on the internet, I found 3 attorneys of interest. Jeff was the only one to return my call & thank God he did! He and his team helped me through the year long process. They provided guidance every step of the way! From helping me get needed surgery and rehab to dealing with the insurance companies & correcting the Police Report. Jeff and his team were there anytime I needed. Having a major accident is a life changing experience than many don't survive. Without Jeff, I would not have recovered from this accident to the degree I did nor would I have survived the insurance companies! There are lots of attorneys to choose from, but if you have an accident in Tennessee- you only need one & his name is Jeff Roberts! Feel free to call me directly to verify this review. My name is Neil 615-573-6877.
Jeff and his staff were so very helpful with our family. He went above and beyond to help us in our time of need. I have and will continue to recommend him and his staff. He is such a caring, compassionate and knowledgeable attorney. It is very comforting knowing you have someone on your side, and he is "our guy"!
Mr. Roberts was an exceptionally knowledgeable and effective attorney. When I hired Mr. Roberts I was amazed at the assistance and concern he had for my family and me. I will hire him immediately if I ever need another attorney. Thank you Jeff
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||8:00am - 5:00pm|