- Settlement in a Trucking Accident: In the early morning hours on the interstate, an 18 wheeler lost two wheels that flew across the median and hit my client’s car. He suffered severe injuries that left him in a coma for three months and later in need of lifetime medical care. Lots of finger pointing occurred among the many defendants, each one blaming the other. Several weeks before the trial was set to begin a $4 Million settlement was reached with the assistance of a mediator.
- Settlement for Injuries Resulting from a Dump Truck Accident: A $1.25 million settlement was reached just before trial against a construction company and its employee. During trial preparation it was discovered that the dump truck driver had been “Doctor Shopping” for narcotics, getting multiple pain medication prescriptions prior to the wreck. Although the driver denied being under the influence at the time of the collision his erratic driving was seen by numerous witnesses that were interviewed. This discovery led to the increased settlement value.
- Settlement for Catastrophic Injuries Sustained from a Falling Tree: Construction site injuries occur too often. A settlement was reached at mediation for a man who suffered a severe head injury from a falling tree negligently hit by a co-worker on a Bobcat.
- Settlement After a Car Accident: An out of court settlement was obtained for a lady who suffered a fractured neck when a company truck rear-ended our client’s car. While the case was pending it was discovered that the company had been warned repeatedly by its employees to repair the brakes.
- Settlement After a Car Accident: Our clients received this settlement after being hit by a car dealership vehicle that was traveling at a high rate of speed on the interstate.
Call us today to see what we can do for you!
Jeff and his staff were so very helpful with our family. He went above and beyond to help us in our time of need. I have and will continue to recommend him and his staff. He is such a caring, compassionate and knowledgeable attorney. It is very comforting knowing you have someone on your side, and he is "our guy"!
Mr. Roberts was an exceptionally knowledgeable and effective attorney. When I hired Mr. Roberts I was amazed at the assistance and concern he had for my family and me. I will hire him immediately if I ever need another attorney. Thank you Jeff
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||8:00am - 5:00pm|